“Live-Love-Learn" Volunteer and Internship Programs
How to get involved
If you are looking to volunteer or do your internship in the amazon rainforest, we would love to have you at RAREC!
We invite you to take a gap year as an opportunity to partake in meaningful volunteering opportunities, to take part in our meaningful work and learning opportunities here at RAREC. At our project you will be acquiring professional and soft skills, cultural immersions, to also learning to live independently, all while giving back to our planet and specifically the “Amazon rainforest”. These skills will serve far past your gap time, through the remainder of your professional careers and will be ever lasting memories of a lifetime.
All the Programs includes:
- Full meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). You must confirm if you have any special diet such as vegan, vegetarian, or food allergies. Fruits and drinks available anytime.
- Shared room (rooms for 2 or 4 people), made of concrete and wood, very comfortable, with fan and mosquito net in windows.
- Electricity all day in all rooms.
- Shared bathrooms with access to water and warm water in the showers.
- Very quiet work environment to perform daily activities and relax and study at night.
- Outdoor recreation room with movie projector, board games and music.
- Wi-Fi in volunteers and staff areas (You must take into account that being an area within the jungle, the internet signal received does not allow us to navigate on internet sites that require a high data consumption, this generates that the Wi-Fi work slowly. This situation is not very different from the city of Iquitos where you can’t access to a very strong or fast internet signal, unlike modern cities. But the internet signal accomplishes the basic objectives of communication and search on the internet).
- Each volunteer will be provided with RAREC t-shirts and rain boots, while their stay last.
- Pick up and drop off in Iquitos Airport (for stays of one week or more).
- facilitates the departure to different points for tourism, and is located in a jungle area, so we provide comfortable spaces to live and at the same time completely surrounded of the nature. The volunteer can take free days for visit other places in Iquitos when he / she wish, just notify us to do the rescheduling of the activities inside RAREC.
- Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the details of Volunteer and Internships Programs RAREC 2021
Please contact email@example.com or reach us via Facebook, for more details.