Upgrade your Program!
If you want to register in any of our Programs and at the same time you want to enjoy of RAREC Villas in the middle of the rainforest, you can get this upgrade into your program.
- Pick up and drop off in Iquitos Airport included for stays of more than 4 days.
- Full meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). You must confirm if you have any special diet such as vegan, vegetarian, or food allergies. Fruits and drinks available anytime. It is served in the Volunteers and Staff Dining room.
- Accommodation in a approx. 48 m2 bedroom, shared room (rooms for 6 or 4 people), made of concrete, very comfortable, with fan and mosquito net in windows, and a private bathroom.
- Electricity all day in all rooms.
- Private bathrooms with access to water and hot water in the showers
- Personal refrigerators, electric kettle and microwave oven in the bedroom.
- Wi-Fi in the bedroom and in the store near to the Villas where you can enjoy of different meals and drinks that we sell.
- Very quiet work environment to perform daily activities, relax and study at night.
- Private BBQ area
- Laundry room for free use
- Tranquil courtyard
- Lakeside hammocks and board games
- Dinning balcony which overlooks a breathtaking view of our manatee lake and spider monkey’s island
- We will provide you with RAREC t-shirts and rain boots, while your stay last.
- Please, check the link for more details: Volunteer and Internships Programs RAREC 2021
Donation for participation:
For your participation in the Regular Volunteer Program or Veterinary Internship Program: US$80 per night, per person
For your participation in the Herpetological Program: US$100 per night, per person
What is included:
- Apart from the above details, all programs include the transportation outside RAREC in case we carry out activities related to the program such as rescues, veterinary care, etc.
- In addition, for stays of at least one week, it is included the ride to the Itaya River or Amazon River to float down in inner tubes, which usually takes place on Sundays.
What is not included:
- International flight tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Visa procedures (Check in this link if you need a visa to enter Perú)
- Transportation outside RAREC in case of personal affairs or purchases.
- RAREC provides immediate transportation to a medical center in the event of the participant's need, medical expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
To apply for a volunteer spot please send us the following documents:
- Completed Application Form
- A photocopy of your passport
These documents can be sent to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please be aware that the submission of your application does not guarantee acceptance for a volunteer position, so you should avoid making any travel arrangement until you have received acceptance confirmation from us.
As soon as you send your completed Application Form, and we confirm your reservation and total donation amount, you can make the deposit through:
Bank account that will be provided by our email address: email@example.com.
Official Paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the only one we currently use).
After confirming the receipt of the deposit, we will send you the confirmation of your reservation through a Certificate of Registration.
If the payment was made in advance, the Registration Certificate ensures an open reservation that can be used on any date until December 2022, with priority to reserve the dates you are going to travel.
We will also send you the Bio-Safety and Coexistence Regulation, the Book of Animals rescued in RAREC and the Guide to prepare your trip to RAREC.